Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome 2010!

As 2009 rolled out and 2010 rolled in, What were we doing? Sleeping. We tried to stay up but I believe I was asleep by 10:00 pm and John was asleep by 11:00. We just can't stay up late anymore. Now that doesn't count the numerous times we get up each night to check on Layla who is usually snoring loudly. She doesn't even know we check on her that many times a night.
2009 was a wonderful, crazy, amazing, beautiful, stressful, tiring, and soo worth it year. I love my family. They are the best. They are the best part of me.
I am looking forward to a less eventful 2010. Excitement is the little day-to-day things that happen. I never thought that Layla pulling-up, crawling or grabbing something would be soo "throw-your-hands-in-the-air" exciting but everytime she does something new that is exactly what I do.  So Happy New Year!!

And don't forget the little things are important.

No comments:

Post a Comment