Monday, December 14, 2009

Starting Over

I started this blog a few months back and then never really got around to posting anything. So I am gonna give it a shot now.
Where to begin? Long story short I meet my husband about 11-12 yrs ago, got married 4 1/2 yrs ago, got a dog 3 1/2 yrs ago, then got another dog 1 1/2yrs ago and had a beautiful little girl 9mths ago. Yeah we got the 2nd dog about a month before we found out we were pregnant.
We were told that we probably would not be able to have children. "Possible but not Probable" were the fertility docs exact words. Egg donation was our best option or so we were told. I cried a lot over next year, finally came to terms with "No Children of our own" started looking into other options. And then I realized I might need to take a test because some thing had not shown up in a few months, took one "Negative" so I went about my merry way. Then my 90yr old Grandmother told me, and I quote " I can not wait until you get big and fat!" she said that I was pregnant. So I decided maybe I should take another test, it had been about 3wks and since no show from AF. Well, new test "POSITIVE". I believe my exact words were "OH SH*T! What do I do now?" Mind you all the other 100's of test I had taken over the past 3yrs were always negative. So I went to the store and got 4 more tests and took the all, with the same positive result. Called the doc in the AM and they told me to come on in, and let them do a test. Positive. So I finally told my husband. And nothing has been the same since.

No comments:

Post a Comment